Monday, July 3, 2017

Target Dollar Spot-Patriotic Swag

Happy (Almost) 4th of July! Summer is definitely here and in full swing (even with all the rain we've been getting!).
I like to decorate with red, white and blue for the summer months and the Target Dollar Spot had some fun finds in those colors.  The inside of my house is pretty well decorated but I don't have as much for the outside.
 The fabric bunting in blue stripes and red checks is a sweet little touch I've added to the front porch rocking chairs. I was thinking of hanging it up from the ceiling but I'm liking how it looks between the chairs.
I also found this red and white striped pillow with blue tassel trim. You know how I love everything tasseled! 
Finally, for parade viewing and bbq'ing, I found these patriotic sunglasses and tattoos to 'joodge' up our outfits.  Are you ready for the 4th? I'm heading out to the store now and I'll be cooking up a storm today.
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Good Random Fun

Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So fun!

ps come link up!

Pam Jackson said...

Loving the Target banner. Very cute.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love the decor, fun sunglasses and tattoos! I bought the SAME banner! I thought it was super cute for $3! Have a great day today my friend!

Love Of Quilts said...

Happy 4th of July.

Carla from The River said...

Happy Summer :-)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails