Monday, July 17, 2017

{Photography} Newborn Session

I was so thrilled when this couple from my first maternity shoot asked me to photograph their newborn baby.
He was only four days when I did the photoshoot. How good do those new parents look?
 You got a little sneak peek of him in my latest Project 52 post but here are some more of my favorites.
 I'm totally new to newborn photography but the parents had some ideas and we worked together to get some really special shots.
 Maybe he'll share his dad's love of baseball.
 A shot I love to get with babies is the parents' wedding rings.   He was being a little squirmy.
 I loved capturing him on this family heirloom blanket and don't get me started on those matching booties with the pompoms!
How lucky to catch a little smile too!
Linking up:
Pin It

5 comments:

vanity andme said...

Amazing photos! I could so do with a photographer! I wish you were in London! Have a great week xx
www.vanityandmestyle.com

Tamar SB said...

So so precious!!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Aww I remember the maternity photos too. Love to see them with their baby. Beautiful pictures Heather :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Beautiful Heather! You captured these moments so perfectly!

Carla from The River said...

I love all the ideas. So sweet and full of love. I am happy you captured him smiling.
Love, Carla

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails